What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The answer to all your piano chord questions in a digital chord chart
- See what each piano chord and/or keyboard chord looks like both on your sheet music and on your keyboard
- Learn the chords both on the keyboard and on the bass and treble clef music staff
- Go on a free 4-minute tour of the Instant Chord Finder
- Get all the inversions of these piano chords
- Find any piano or keyboard chord instantly
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Instant Keyboard Chords Finder scores 74.46/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.keyboardchords.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $39.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: keyboardchords.com you’ll also be taken through to keyboardchords.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)